|Favourite style of art: Manga|
1. I've done this before like 4 years ago why is it circling back now gdi.
2. I’m an ENFP (Meyer Briggs go look it up)
3. I’m a working professional Game Artist. If you have seen less personal artwork from me it’s because I’m busy killing my arm on art stuff that hopefully will put food stuffs on the table.
4. If there was any food that I would have everyday it would be any kind of MEAT gravy. I will literally drink that amazing nectar of the universe straight out of a mug, my colon be damned.
5. My favorite cartoon of all time right now is Gravity Falls (SRSLY CHECK IT OUT)
6. I prefer the DC universe for cartoons/t.v. and Marvel for movies (not counting Spiderman or X-men – Screw you Anna Paquin you will NEVER be Rogue to me.)
7. The best present people can get me are art supplies. Preferably copic markers.
8. If you ask me a direct question I will give a direct answer. I especially like to extrapolate on the psyches of my OCs.
9. I tend to impersonate people and speak in funny accents.
10. I don’t like eating breakfast. Brunch is okay depending on my mood.
1. How long has it been since you'd have a bath? Bubbles and all!
I think when I was 6.
2. Do you collect anything? What is it?
Eh the only thing close to a ‘collection’ are shiny pokemon. And even then it’s not that intense or anything.
3. Do you have any REALLY big pet peeves?
Sycophants. When people outright lie to others thinking they’re too dumb to notice. When people try to twist something evil to be good or the truth to be a lie (and vice versa). When people make everything out to be about them.
4. What do your bedroom walls look like? Posters everywhere? Art? Are they bare? Painted?
Bare as Old Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard. Sometimes I’ll have a calendar that I forget to change up.
5. Are you good at making friends? (Teach me if you are Ppfff;
Apparently I am but not the kind that are long lasting.
6. Do you like energy drinks? Which ones? o 3 o
Technically yes - Coffee
7. Are you a disney, Pixar, or Dreamworks fan? Or maybe a smaller studio like BlueSky or Laika?
I’m a fan of most of their movies from each studio but I also like Cartoon Saloon (Secret of Kells) and Miyazaki obvi.
8. Are you single /waggles eyebrows
9. Do you have any neat scar stories?
10. Do you have time to talk about our lord and savior jesus christ?
Of course, anywhere anytime, but something tells me that this is a trick question.
1. What’s a shiny pokemon you want but DON’T have? (Legendaries excluded cuz I’m p sure everybody would want a shiny mew)
2. How would you describe your fashion sense?
3. If you were dropped into a classic Fantasy RPG what character class do you think you’d be?
4. If you had to eat fusion food, which two (or three) cuisine styles appeal the most to you?
5. What’s your Meyer Briggs Personality type?
6. If I were to make a TCG version of PKMO characters would you let your character be in it?
7. Serebii or Bulbapedia?
8. Which of these would appeal to you more gijinkified/humanized. Musical Instruments, Spices and Herbs, Insects, Weapons or Gemstones and Rocks?
9. Are there any habits you fall into when stressed?
10. What kind of event in PKMO (If you are a part of the group but let's face it you probs are) would you like to participate in? Member hosted, competitions/contests, or periodical puzzle based (crozzwords, scavenger hunts etc)?